Leopard trapped in Gujarat village.

  • Kamlesh Adhiya
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 1:13 AM
      Dear Wildlife & Nature Lovers,

      I found an interesting article, so I thought I'd share!

      A leopardess tried in vain to free a leopard trapped in a cage put up by the Gujarat Forest Department at a village in Junagadh district.

      The forest personnel had put up the cage with a prey inside...

      For story in detail, in English Language Please visit:
      http://girasiaticlion.blogspot.com/

      For story in detail, in Gujarati Language Please visit:
      http://girasiaticliongujarati.blogspot.com/

      With Warm Regards,

      Kamlesh Adhiya
      Founder President
      Asiatic Lion Protection Society
      Post Box No. 123, Head Post Office, RAJKOT-360001 Gujarat-INDIA.
      Contact No.: + 91 94 281 54 111, 98 243 26 111

      Email: kamlesh.asiaticlion@...
      Web Site: http://www.girforestguide.liveindia.biz (Under Construction)

      Until the Lion tells his story, tales of hunting will glorify the
      hunter.
      Conserve Nature For Future.