Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] My shameless promotion

  • Jeff Joseph
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2009
      Thanks Nadene - I found the site and added an album w/ my pic - will add more pics of my Joseph ancestors when I get home from traveling this week.

      I did find your pic there - you are very close to the mental pic I had of you...  that's kinda wierd how that works! Maybe it works that way due to some of our "wiring" - based on some of the recent postings on that subject.

      Hope that others will do the same.

      Kind Regards

      Jeff

      On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 9:40 PM, NADENE GOLDFOOT <goldfoot1@...> wrote:

      We do have a picture file with this site.  I've entered an album already of my Q1b Goldfoots.  I can figure that out but don't know how to attach a picture with my name with email as yet.  It is a nice idea, though.  However, with an album you can enter lots of your ancestors that are Q1b's.
      Nadene Goldfoot
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2009
        Gee, Jeff,
        Maybe this proves we have mental telepathy between each other like some identical twins do.  That would be exciting.  Glad you found it.  I'll go look.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2009
          Jeff,
          After seeing your picture I checked out some sites in there and found the latest posting of Khazaria.com 's March 13, 2009 news item about an excavation done through the Russians.