FDR was an Anti-simite. Bush was best for Israel.

  • Lloyd Friedman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
      Since World War II when President Roosevelt was in power, we have been grateful to find America a haven from the killing fields in Europe that took the lives of six million Jews.

      Oh! you mean that FDR that would not let Jews in. Even warned the Cuban's not to let them in or he would be embarised.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
        I know, Lloyd,
          My Uncle Werner just made it out of Germany because my great Uncle Max guaranteed the government that he would find employment and be responsible for him, an unknown Jew but a refugee wanting entrance, so he got Uncle Werner a job with my father.  Our country has been rough on Jews for a long long time.  Look at all the Jewish kids who couldn't get into colleges because there were quotas on Jews.  But FDR still got the credit as far as Jews were thinking,  probably because he finally declared war on Germany.  Uncle Werner married my father's sister.  He wound up having 5 girls and no boys, much to his disappointment, but they're all terrific.  The youngest is a Phd who's taking the mtDNA test today.
        Nadene Goldfoot
        Gresham, OR