Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] New Groupings at Jewish_Q Group at Family Tree DNA

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 11, 2009
      I think it was the location on the map that shows where Q1b's lived.  I had problems with that one, too.  If you go to the website of David's Q page and start searching you can click onto the map and enlarge it.  Then one of the choices of seeing things is that.  The screen became totally enlarged with the map and that's when I was wondering how to get out.
      Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 4:02 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] New Groupings at Jewish_Q Group at Family Tree DNA

      Ok I give up. What is "top middle bottom" refer to?