Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Philly '09 Haplogroup Q BOF

  • Michael L. Jaron
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009
      Hello All!

      I'm supposed to be the research coordinator for the Ukraine Special
      Interest Group. More accurately, I'm a loose cannon for the SIG which
      is a long story.

      This morning I started summarily planning for a research project which,
      given other priorities, will take me about 6 months to finish planning.

      What does this have to do with "Q"? Funny you should ask! :-)
      This morning I was playing with part of the process, using YUROVSKY
      and/or Zolotonosha (were my grandfather was from). The following
      surnames appeared:
      GUREVICH
      SHAKINOVSKY
      FRIEDMAN