Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] 37->67 marker test: how long?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2009

      Rebekah,
      Thanks for your comments to David. I'm also waiting for the 67 allele test and already have the 37 allele test for both men so the kit has been in their lab.  I wondered why there was this delay with one person and not the other.  I hope the sample is all right and that I will get the results tomorrow as they mentioned in an email that by the end of this week it should be ready.  The suspense is killing me.
      Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 4:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] 37->67 marker test: how long?

      Hi David,

      There are a number of different things that can cause a delay in results. It depends on what you ordered too. But the most common cause is your test not returning clear results the first time and a new sample being run.

      On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 6:01 PM, David Broudy <dbroudy@mac. com> wrote:
      I ordered this about two months ago and the site says it should have
      been done by 7/6. I got my... whatever test it is for haplogroup.. .
      some time ago.