Philly '09

  • mmpalmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      Join us!!

      The Y-DNA Haplogroup Q BOF (Birds-of-a-Feather) get together at the Philadelphia conference has been scheduled for Thursday (Aug 6) from 3:30pm to 4:45pm.

      Bennett Greenspan, founder of FTDNA, is scheduled to attend.

      Mike Palmer (Coordinator)
    • Hotmail - Maurice
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
        Hi Mike,

        I am not planning to attend the conference itself, but would love to
        participate in this get-together and meet you distant relatives in person.
        Is this possible? If yes, how do I arrange to attend?

        Thanks very much.

        Maurice Rosenstraus