Q1b: it's official

  • David Broudy
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 3, 2009
      Just got my test result.

      67-marker still in the works.
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 3, 2009
        Welcome to our Q1b group, David,
        Our 67-marker is also still in the works.  It will be exciting to get the results from that and see how apart we all are.
        Nadene Goldfoot

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 3, 2009
          Mazeltov!

          Now read up on the Radanites and see if you think they may be our link.

          I am anxious to see what your 67 marker test shows!!!

          Dave

        • GAH@HORWITZCO.COM
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 4, 2009
            DH when r u in Iowa