Re: [Ashkenazi-Q]

  • jason silber
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 25 11:58 AM

      hmmmm....

      --- On Sat, 4/25/09, KRUPA <mladen.krupa@ka.t-com.hr> wrote:
      From: KRUPA <mladen.krupa@ka.t-com.hr>
      Subject: Re: [Ashkenazi-Q]
      To: Ashkenazi-Q@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 2:11 AM

      This is what I have received from the Emeliye Akdjali Ashena, the
      shaman Emeliye Ulubayan Eaglewoman;

      OPEN LETTER: Reply to Alfred Krupa.

      On the 16th. July I received an E-mail from Alfred Krupa, living
      in Croatia, where he was born. He was seeking help from a
      shamanic source. His very detailed Open Letter explains his
      reasons for contacting me, an ongoing and personal interest in
      his Khazar origins. Extensive research had finally brought
      results.

      This is an area fraught with difficulties, not least that of the
      reluctance of some to acknowledge a Khazar – turcic element,
      and other Central – Asian lines which are clearly defined in
      DNA tests. The psychological barrier to admitting this
      connection seems to be paramount. One wonders why this should be
      so.

      But this is not my concern. The Khazars practiced shamanism. The
      most powerful shamans were great dream trackers with contacts in
      many parts of the world. This ability lives on today, often
      misunderstood, unrecognized, rejected. But, as the great
      teacher, Alberto Villoldo, says: ‘courageous dreaming can
      change the world.’

      Alfred Krupa asked if I could help him by undertaking dreaming
      and shamanic journeying on his behalf in order to try and find
      answers to the complexities posed by his research.

      It must be understood that a shaman has no personal agenda in the
      outcome of such tasks. He or she is a medium acting on behalf of
      the inquirer and seeking knowledge from the Cosmos, the keeper
      of all knowledge and wisdom. Success is not guaranteed.
      What-ever is given is a gift. The shaman must approach the task
      with impeccability.

      JOURNEY ONE: Question. From which line is my family descended?

      Your family descent is from Ateh, the sister of Bulan
      /A.Krupa comment; Bulan was last “quasi-divine” Shaman
      Emperor, and first Jewish Khazar King /.

      The family is connected to Princess Chichak, (Flower) /A.Krupa
      comment; Tzitzak was daughter of Khazar Quaghan Bihar/, who
      married into the Byzantine Royal family and became the mother of
      Emperor Leo 1V, the Khazar. (niece or cousin to Ateh and Bulan).

      JOURNEY TWO: Question. What and from where is the ancient
      origin of the Khazars?

      Ateh – Bulan – Mokadessa were related. Before Khazaria
      existed, the Blue Turks were centred in the valley of Orkhon on
      the shores of lake Baharli Su (Fragrant Waters). A Bon priest
      arrived with his daughter, very poor, having been evicted from
      Schauschung, Western Tibet, then part of Central Asia, overtaken
      by, and now ruled by Buddhist converts, who rejected the
      indigenous Bon, shamanic people and their priests.

      The Bon priest Ashena, and his daughter, joined the Blue Turks.
      He was a powerful Shaman. His daughter married into the turcic
      ruling family and name Ashina/Ashena evolved. Male Ashena/Ashina
      became most powerful of Blue Turk families.

      The connection strengthened when male Ashena, powerful shamans,
      married Blue Turk women. From this connection came the great
      dreamers and trackers.

      Ateh, sister of Bulan, was unmarried and had a lover. A daughter
      was born outside marriage. Bulan demanded her death. To save
      her, her father offered his life. The daughter was named
      Baharli, (Fragrant One). She eventually married the grandson of
      Bulan /A.Krupa comment; Further communication and number of
      shamans
      journeys showed that mentioned grandson of Bulan, was well known
      Obadiah , second born son, The Jewish Khazar King, reigned
      instead of his first born brother who died sometime earlier/

      It is from this line that you descend.

      JOURNEY THREE: Question. Please advise on my design for the
      Ashina/Ashena crest.

      Double-headed EAGLE, red not black.

      In each talon a ripe pomegranate.

      White shield with individual crest. Representing each family.

      Golden crown with seven golden wolves singing (heads upraised).

      Emeliye Ulubayan Akdjali Asena - Eaglewoman MA PhD /Author of "A
      Dream Shrouded in Wind, A 21st Century Khazar Shamanic
      Voice",Published in 2007 by AuthorHouse- UK/

      Ova poruka poslana je upotrebom T-Com Webmail usluge
      Uzivajte u shoppingu ne napustajuci udobnost svoga doma!
      http://shopping. tportal.hr

    • jason silber
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 25 11:58 AM

        hmmmm....