Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Official Rumors #1, #2, and #3 - When and Where our yDNA Came From

  • Lloyd Friedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009

      Only Kaghan (Emperor) and 4000 of imperial nobles (every
      individual has been considered as king for itself-khan) ACCEPTED
      JUDAISM.
      Only 4000! Well! lets say 4,000 had x number of children. We can assume that imperials had more children that lived long enough to have children.
      Lets say 5 children (I am from a family of 6 and my mother's sister had 6) X 5 generations per century. That is a lot of Jews. And not one came to visit.
      Oy Vay.
      Lloyd.