Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Official Rumors #1, #2, and #3 - When and Where our yDNA Came From

  • KRUPA
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 6, 2009
      Dear Dave,

      I agree on rumor No.1.,No.2. and partially No.3(!).

      You have posted the following;

      The Sogdians dominated the East-West trade after the 4th century
      CE up to the 8th century CE, with Suyab and Talas ranking among
      their main centers in the north. They were the maincaravan
      merchants of Central Asia. Their commercial interests
      wereprotected by the resurgent military power of the Gokturks,
      whose empire has been described as"the joint enterprise of the
      Ashina clan and the Soghdians".[38][37] Their trades with some
      interruptions continued in the 9th century within the framework
      of the Uighur Empire ,which until 840 extended across northern
      Central Asia and obtained fromChina enormous deliveries of silk
      in exchange for horses. At this timecaravans of Sogdians
      traveling to Upper Mongolia are mentioned inChinese sources.
      They played an equally important religious andcultural role.
      Part of the data about eastern Asia provided by
      Muslimgeographers of the 10th century actually goes back to
      Sogdian data ofthe period 750-840 and thus shows the survival of
      links between eastand west. However, after the end of the Uighur
      Empire, Sogdian tradewent through a crisis. What mainly issued
      from Muslim Central Asia was the trade of the Samanids, which
      resumed the northwestern road leading to the Khazars and
      theUrals and the northeastern one toward the nearby Turkic
      tribes.

      This text again underline AND CONFIRM what I have been
      researching for some time now and claim.

      And that is; THAT WE ARE NOT (K)HAZARS BUT ASHINA IMPERIAL
      CLAN-TRIBE!!!!

      Eventually, AFTER COLLAPSE OF THE GOKTURK (CELESTIAL TURKS)
      EMPIRE, A BRANCH OF ASHINA CLAN MOVED TROUGH SILK ROAD AND
      SEIZED RULERSHIP OVER (K)HAZARS. This is historically very well
      documented fact.

      It also must be known, for those who dont know that yet, that
      (K)HAZARS WAS NOT JEWS,OR CONVERTS TO JUDAISM. Khazars was
      mostly Muslims , then Christians and some part remained in
      Turkic Shamanism.

      Only Kaghan (Emperor) and 4000 of imperial nobles (every
      individual has been considered as king for itself-khan)ACCEPTED
      JUDAISM.

      There is no single record of any other conversion to Judaism at
      that time.

      Our ultimate homeland is common for Hazara population(who
      migrated from Mongolian area-also well known fact) and Ashina
      Clan of (K)hazars.

      Even contemporary arab souces claim that kaghan and his nobility
      are different kind (!) of people meaning different race (Khazars
      was white european in good part).

      "Case" is simple, particulary after M378 finding.

      Finnaly, B.Greenspan privately shared his opinion with me and
      told me that both R1a1 Ashkenazi Levite Modal Haplotype and Q1b
      Ashkenazi single line are most likely of (K)Hazar origin.

      But, again I must underline historical difference and separate
      path between common (K)Hazars and rulers of (K)Hazars.

      Alfred Krupa

      p.s.
      We dont have a Jewish match who is older than Khazaria.It is sure
      that our ancestor lived in Khazaria, and if we originate from a
      single man than was a man of a very,very good social standing
      and in material position to support numerous family.Again
      meaning nobility.Logic speaks.
      Ova poruka poslana je upotrebom T-Com Webmail usluge
      Uzivajte u shoppingu ne napustajuci udobnost svoga doma!
      http://shopping.tportal.hr
    • jason silber
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 25, 2009

        hmmmm....