Haplogroup Q - Dinner Tues Aug 19 6:30 PM, Chicago Marriott Hotel

  • Dave Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2008
      If you will be in Chicago next week you are invited to join us for
      dinner at the restaurant in the Marriott Hotel, 540 North Michigan
      Ave, Chicago, IL 60611. The restaurant phone number is 1-312-836-6334.

      Rebekah Canada will be there with us and other possible yDNA experts.
      We will be meeting with members of our Horowitz family, many of us are
      Haplogroup Q's as well.

      We will have a spot where we can all hear each other. We will be
      ordering from the menu and we are all paying for our own meals.

      I do need a head count. Please RSVP to me at my email:
      dshoward@... or give me a call on my cell phone 1-408-888-9452.

      I hope to see you there.

      Dave Howard
      San Jose, CA