PLEASE JOIN OUR OWN GROUP AT FAMILY TREE DNA - Jewish_Q

  • Dave Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      Hi Cousins --

      With special thanks to Bennett Greenspan and Family Tree DNA we have
      our own site at FamilyTreeDNA. Please join.

      Go to this link:
      http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Jewish_Q
      You may have to copy and paste this link into your browser.

      On the blue panel (left side) at top is REQUEST TO JOIN THIS GROUP.
      Click on this and you will be able to enter your Kit Number and Password.

      If you are not sure you are Jewish, don't worry, join anyway. The most
      important thing is that you are from Haplogroup Q. Note that our group
      does not include Q3.

      You do not have to unjoin any other group. This will just be another
      group for you. Please keep your membership in the Haplo Q group.

      There are some slick tools that I can use once all of us have our data
      on this site. There is a spreadsheet feature that shows how closely we
      are related to eachother. There is also a map. There is the ability to
      share family tree information.

      The only people who can join are men who have had their Y-DNA scanned
      by FamilyTreeDNA. If you have results from another source send me a
      note and we will go from there.

      Dave Howard
      San Jose, CA