Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Interesting Point

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 19, 2008

      I'll put that on my list of another dna test to do.  My, there's no end.  I have the history of how Lumsheden was settled.  It could make another interesting book.
      Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 4:28 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Interesting Point

      Hi,

      That was an interesting book. There are several different types of H
      now. In Dr. Behar's newest paper he named out to H30. For H1 he took
      things out to H1p. That makes things much more interesting than just
      the 7.:-)