Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Re: Finding My Mother's Origins

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 19, 2008
      No. Not to visit. My mother may have driven through it during a
      weekend drive from here in Iowa City to Gulfport.... Now fess. It took
      me over a year to realize that I am related to Dave.

      Rebekah

      On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 4:14 AM, Chet <baysunghur@...> wrote:
      > not on my late mormon mother's side, that side of the family is well
      > documented, my dad's family only goes back to his great grandfather,
      > in Kentucky and Kansas, the pale of lost settlement, Have you been to
      > Kansas?
    • Chet
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 19, 2008
        Just remember we are all just ugly bonobos,the ones that got kicked
        out of the troop. be we Khazars, Burgunds, or Sarmatians, though I am
        parcel to the children of Brunhilda and Atilla the Hun, @ least I
        could look up to her.
        -- In Ashkenazi-Q@yahoogroups.com, "Rebekah Canada"

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 19, 2008
          Well! If you are going to be that way about it... Are any of your
          father's sisters still alive? Did they have daughters?