Re: Finding My Mother's Origins

  • Chet
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 19, 2008
      not on my late mormon mother's side, that side of the family is well
      documented, my dad's family only goes back to his great grandfather,
      in Kentucky and Kansas, the pale of lost settlement, Have you been to
      Kansas?

      --- In Ashkenazi-Q@yahoogroups.com, "Rebekah Canada"

      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 19, 2008
        No. Not to visit. My mother may have driven through it during a
        weekend drive from here in Iowa City to Gulfport.... Now fess. It took
        me over a year to realize that I am related to Dave.

        Rebekah

        On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 4:14 AM, Chet <baysunghur@...> wrote:
        > not on my late mormon mother's side, that side of the family is well
        > documented, my dad's family only goes back to his great grandfather,
        > in Kentucky and Kansas, the pale of lost settlement, Have you been to
        > Kansas?
      • Chet
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 19, 2008
          Just remember we are all just ugly bonobos,the ones that got kicked
          out of the troop. be we Khazars, Burgunds, or Sarmatians, though I am
          parcel to the children of Brunhilda and Atilla the Hun, @ least I
          could look up to her.

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 19, 2008
            Well! If you are going to be that way about it... Are any of your
            father's sisters still alive? Did they have daughters?