Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Overlapping Chanukah and Thanksgiving, 2013

  • joel marks
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hi Amy,

      Our last name, from Romania was Marquiles, so I was told.  Name changed in USA to Marks.
      Joel

       Joel Marks Chair, Hadassah Associates Greater Miami Region 954-713-8034 404-660-7196

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 28, 2013
        Hi Jerry,
        We live off Las Olas Blvd in Ft. lauderdale.
        We can always get together no matter how many of us, would be fun.
[...]

        Horwitz and Associates is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, offer or agreement or any information about any transaction, customer account or account activity contained in this communication. This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this communication is strictly prohibited. Thank you.