Fw: Q1b1a Haplogroup Update Origins--Mediterranean Area

  • D Bremridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      My personal opinion regarding the Hazara tribe in India and the Sindhis in Pakistan is that if our Patriarch was still around,
      or if his mummified body was available, we would find that Abraham and his forefathers would have origin genetics from either
      the Hazaras or the Sindhis, or from both these peoples.
      My second opinion is that Freddy's links with the Goldfoot/Goldfuss/Zolotaya-Nogai link from the earliest time of the caravaneers
      along the Silk Route i.e. via the upper Northern route coming out of Mongolia through China / Tibet / Northern India to Mesopotamia;
      and via the Southern route via Shanghai / Afghanistan to Mesopotamia / Canaan (Palestine) / Egypt (Alexandria on the Mediterranean)
      and the Islands of Crete and Cyprus in particular.
      Sam sam
      Dina