Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] new to group- just got dna y results as q1b, with m378 mutation

    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2012

      Right, Jerry, though Kazaria's history and events are recorded in Chinese texts, I'm told.  The Silk Road must have gone right through the Altai area into China and so carried a lot of merchants.
      From: drklinemessages <tklinemd@...>
      To: Ashkenazi-Q@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 18, 2012, 6:47 AM

      hello!

      I am new to the group. live in denver colorado, with y chromosome as above and history of eastern european, kiev ukraine and russian ancestry. finding out we are 5% (one of the minor founding lineages) of the ashkenazi jews. does anyone know where we came from before the khazarian kingdom? was it an asiatic line? siberian ultimately? chinese or any truth to this royal ashina dynasty?

      this is so interesting

      Todd