Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Predominant trade among Russian Jews

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2011
      Now it would be something if Q1b1's were found to come from King David, youngest son of Jesse.  Dave mentioned coming possibly from the Middle East in his last report.  That would mean only going back to about 1,000 BCE when King David lived

      .  The Irish and Scots have the  higher % of red-heads in the world.  For most people, it's only about 1-2% of the population.  There is a variation in the Mc1r gene and is recessive, according to Wikipedia.  Nadene Goldfoot