Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Fwd: [DNA] Russian archaeologists claim to havefound the Khazar capital, Itil

  • Lloyd Friedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2008
      I agree on most points. I agree to be Jewish, One should "A Jew is one who
      takes Judaism seriously. One who takes Judaism seriously studies
      it, argues with it, and lives it." To be a Jew however does not always fit this description.
      I am a Jew, like many who does not believe in a personal God.
      Yes you can be a Jew and not be Jewish.
      Yes many Israelis from biblical times to the present married non Jews including Moses.
      But there has to be differences in our DNA that is more than social upbringing.
      Why then are Jews so much more dominate in so many fields?