DNA Tribes

  • systema96
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2011
      Dear Q-cousins,
      I ordered the SNP-test on DNA Tribes and want to share experiences.The reason for my interest in DNA Tribes results became dissatisfied Population Search FTDNA. This beta version has given me a rather unspecific results: 49% Europe (Russian, Finnish) and 51% Middle East (Jews).
      Here is what I got on DNA Tribes (on autosomal markers from FTDNA)

      World Region
      45.33% Atlantic European
      27.63% Caucasus-Anatolian
      17.38% Eastern European
      7.91% Arabian
      1.74% Chinese

      Total Similarity
      A) European-American Utah 0.7534
      2) France 0.7519
      3) Tuscany Italy 0.7517
      4) Slovenia 0.7515
      5) Hungary 0.7503
      6) Vologda Russia 0.7499
      7) Romania 0.7496
      8) Ashkenazi Jewish 0.7494

      And no one mathc ...
      Someone help interpret this interpretation??

      In the explanation on the website of DND Tribes I read that the region is "China" also includes Central Asia.
      Does anyone have anything else similar data on DNA Tribes? Maybe "Chinese track" is just the residual genome of the ancient Turks?

      A little about myself.
      Y-DNA: Q1b
      Ysearch: V35EU
      FTDNA FamilyFinder - 196332

      Name = Vladimir Gurianov
      Paternal_grandfather = Kherson, Ukraine
      Paternal_grandmother = Starodub, Russia
      Maternal_grandfather = Yaroslavl, Russia
      Maternal_grandmother = Voronezh, Russia
      Notes = My paternal grandfather was a Jew of Ashkenazi, he was born in the town Kakhovka near Kherson. My paternal grandmother was also Jewish. Her parents lived in the town of Starodub. My maternal grandfather was born in Yaroslavl. My maternal grandmother was born in the village of Old Kurlak (Voronezh region). Her ancestors were settlers from the northern provinces of Russia (Kostroma, Yaroslavl). All my maternal ancestors were Russian.