Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] SAD SAD NEWS - Barry Zwich has Left Us

  • D Bremridge
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2010
      May his dear soul rest in peace.    Baruch Hashem
      Denise Bremridge
      South Africa

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
        My deepest  condolences to his family and friends. It is a great loss for us as well, as his enthusiasm  and fantastic work gave so much to this group. He will be miss.
        Maria Alonso

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
          Sorry it took me so long to reply.  I only opened my e-mail today.  I would just like to say that Barry was a very nice man.  He always responded kindly and promptly to my many innane e-mail questions.  I always looked forward to his monthly newsletter.  He will be sorely missed.

          The Ephraim Family