Barry Zwick's Memorial Service - Sunday, December 5, 2010

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2010
      Barry's son put up this post at Facebook.

      It is with the deepest of sadness that I, Alex, Barry's son, must sign on to this account. My dad, Barry Zwick, died this morning of diabetes-related cardiac arrest in my parents' home.

      The funeral service is Sunday, December 5th at 12:00 noon:
      Mount Sinai Hollywood Hills
      5950 Forest Lawn Drive
      ...Los Angeles, CA 90068

      You may contact my sister Natasha with any questions at (818)314-9983.