OK to use DNA

  • Marat Spolan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2010
      Hello Rebekah,

      Please feel free to utilize my DNA sample for your further testing and research. I have a degree in biology and more specifically in genetics. Currently, I am completing my studies to becomes a Nurse Practitioner. You have permission to use my DNA in continuing this amazing and invaluable process.

      All the best,
      Marat Shpolyansky
      FTDNA# 155591

      "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world." -
      Desiderata by Max Ehrmann
      http://www.spirasolaris.ca/desiderata.gif

    • K E EPHRAIM