Do Not Overlook The FREE Family Finder at JewishGen.com

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2010
      My favorite family finder that really works and is free is online at JewishGen

      You post your surnames and then connect them to locations.

      They show you all the other people researching those surnames at those locations.

      This is a wonderful way to find real relatives.

      They also have databases with tons of information.

      All this is for free!