Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] photos of the tribe

  • K E EPHRAIM
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2010
      Sorry so long in repying. Yes they appear to have very different noses. I don't know where the pictures originated but they were part of my grandpa research done it the 70s. He died @1981. I don't know if they hunted down other Ephraims or what, but myer came up in the census. Morris is mine for sure