photos of the tribe

  • K E EPHRAIM
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2010
      Photo E-mailPlay slideshow | Download images

      I hope you can see this.  Thank God for hair dye, make-up blow dryers and curling irons
      This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
      To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2010
        K.E. Ephraim,
        You have great pictures!  You are so lucky to have that many, too.
        I think they look great.  Now Morris and Myer do not look like they come from the same family.  Their noses are different to me.  Am I right?
        Nadene Goldfoot

      • Barryzwick@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2010
          Thanks, Kim. This is pretty impressive. I have at most one photo of ancestors that far back. Besides hair dye and blow dryers, we should be thankful for fast camera lenses and flash photography. Our ancestors looked so severe in these photos because they had to sit there frozen in place for long periods.

          Barry

          http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=8nK2AN1B!1LmPLmC9HXTYxiRopkzVCGQkhbJdB2kP9EunWFynyiDO8yTMbOueRWzgOY5HyTsjguWXlNq61HjSw$$
          http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=8nK2AN1B!1LmPLmC9HXTYxiRopkzVCGQkhbJdB2kP9EunWFynyiDO8yTMbOueRWzgOY5HyTsjgt7bwTYGN!klQ$$
          I hope you can see this.  Thank God for hair dye, make-up blow dryers and curling irons
          This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
          To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.

        • Jim Porter
          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2010
            Great pictures!  I am about two weeks off getting my family finder results!

            Jim

            Sent from my iPad

            On May 4, 2010, at 7:28 PM, Barryzwick@... wrote:

            Thanks, Kim. This is pretty impressive. I have at most one photo of ancestors that far back. Besides hair dye and blow dryers, we should be thankful for fast camera lenses and flash photography. Our ancestors looked so severe in these photos because they had to sit there frozen in place for long periods.

            Barry

            <photosHeaderCamera.jpg><photosHeaderLogo.jpg> Photo E-mailPlay slideshow | Download images

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 14, 2010
                Edgewood? Edgewood ,what state