Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] upcoming event

  • Jim Porter
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11, 2010
      neither did I

      jim

      From: jerry <gjprag77@...>
      To: Ashkenazi-Q@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, April 11, 2010 10:21:08 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] upcoming event

      can you tell me where and when this event will take place. i didn't get an email about it.
      thanks,
      g.prager

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 11, 2010

        me niether!

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 11, 2010
          Hi, Jim,

          You didn't receive an invitation because you were not on my list of DNA matches, which I take from Family Tree DNA's website. If you give me your name--I could guess from your email address, but I'd like to get this right--and your father's father's father's place of origin, I will be happy to place you on my email list.

          We're thinking about Mon., July 12, in downtown Los Angeles, within walking distance of the Marriott LA Live, where the annual Jewish genealogy convention will be held.

          Please let me know if you are interested. Our gathering will consist of dinner and drinks, and we, the Q1b's, will be the speakers, if we so choose. I would estimate the price at about $65 per person, more if you drink a lot.

          Barry

          Barry Zwick in Los Angeles

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 11, 2010
            Hello,

            If you did not get the notice of the upcoming gathering then I am guessing that you have not filled out your demographics questionnaire and sent it back to Barry Zwick.

            Barry is in charge of tracking personal demographics for the group and sends out an update about once a month.

            ---
            Regards,
            Rebekah A. Canada
            Volunteer Administrator, Family Tree DNA
            H & HV mtDNA Hg Project
            Q Y-DNA Hg Project, I-P109 Y-DNA Hg Project, Scandinavian Y-DNA Project
            http://www.google.com/profiles/rebekahthorn
            http://friendfeed.com/rebekahthorn

          • K E EPHRAIM
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 11, 2010
              My great great grandfatehr was Henry Ephraim from Holland. I have an unsubstanctiate info stating his parents or grandparents are from Germany. Henry emmigrated to NY and My generation is the first not to be brought up ing the city

              barryzwick@...<mailto:barryzwick@...>