Haplogroup Q1a3* M242+M346+M19-M199-

  • berrarabbits
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 5:38 PM
      Hi everyone,

      My yDNA Q1a3* M242+ M346+ question is....
      it's the only one so far, that is in the Core group of Q1b? Surname "Dominguez" #166847 in FTDNA. My Y-DNA Matches in my Haplotree is Iran, Pakistan to Germany. We look very mediterranean~near eastern! Curly auburn hair with blue gray eyes. We have fair olive skin, tan nicely in the summer. I can trace my ancestry history back to Spain.
      The Funny thing is my mtDNA is Haplogroup A Native American too!

      - So can I be Indo-American and Native American too?
      - How about Khazar link? Is there a link from Germany to Spain?
      - How about my Spanish surname...Dominguez? Is it Sephardic or Ashkenazi.

      Many Blessings on your Passover,
      Dominguez