RE: [Ashkenazi-Q] 23andMe Special Price on the Ancestry Edition Test - $199.00 (50% off)

  • Jason Vick
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2010

      FYI…

      Community Moderator_StewE_:

      Mar 9, 2010

      (10 hours ago)

      You can get the same $200 discount on the Complete Edition by clicking "Continue Shopping" at the top of the store page, then adding a Complete Edition to your cart.

      At that point, if you only want the Complete Edition, you can remove the Ancestry kit and you're left with just the Complete Edition with the discount applied.

      Remember, you have to click the "order now" button on the Faces of America Landing page (see original post) to get the discount - that is the button that applies the promotion to the store.

      Hope that helps!