Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Q1

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 12:51 PM
      Hi Michael,

      They added the decimal point to P36 for the new YCC 2008 tree. They
      found that it occurred twice, once in Haplogroup A and once in
      Haplogroup Q. For Haplogroup a it is called P36.1 and for Haplogroup Q
      it is called P36.2.

      On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Michael Palmer <m.palmer@...> wrote:

      > Been tested for M242 and P36 (don't know where the decimal point 2 in P36.2 comes from) and both were positive. My classification is now Q1
      >
      > Michael Palmer

      ISOGG Resource Coordinator
      Volunteer Administrator: H mtDNA Project; Q yDNA Project; Scandinavian
      yDNA Project
      Co-Administrator: I1 yDNA Project
      "dedique cor meum ut scirem prudentiam atque doctrinam erroresque et
      stultitiam et agnovi quod in his quoque esset labor et adflictio
      spiritus"
      Ecc 1:17