The Khazars

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12 1:33 AM
      Hi,

      I know that this has been the favorite topic for the last two years
      but we go around in circles and it takes resources away from progress.

      I am requesting that all speculation about Khazarian origins be
      considered off topic for the next year. Should in that time DNA be
      tested from an archaeological Kazarian site then I will post about it
      and we may talk. Until then I would like to keep things to:

      1) The genealogical time frame of 0-500 years.
      Or
      2) Documented genetic research.

      For those who like to watch the calender... Hanukkah 2010 starts at
      sunset on December 1st.

      Thanks,