RE: [Ashkenazi-Q] Left-Right Brain Function and Handedness

  • christopher baysinger
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16 11:48 PM
      I saw a Nova on epigenetics, I am trying to figure out if my grandparents starved or were well feed, and how that wll effect my lifespan. [or is that affect?]

      Christopher D. Baysinger, cdbaysinger@...

      Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth.

           Mark Twain

      A man can be free without being great, but no man can be great without being free.

           Kahlil Gibran

      To: Ashkenazi-Q@yahoogroups.com
      From: rebekahthorn@...
      Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 01:42:36 -0600
      Subject: Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Left-Right Brain Function and Handedness

      Hi,

      It is likely a little of both. Gene methylation and the emerging field
      of epigenetics is pretty amazing.

      Rebekah

      On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 1:34 AM, christopher baysinger
      <cdbaysinger@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      > As a righty, I wonder if handedness is less genetic or more related to fetal development. .

      Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.