RE: [Ashkenazi-Q] Looking for Q1b, mtDNA

  • christopher baysinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2009
      Cousin Jay Basinger took the 23andme test ask him, jtb38@...

      Christopher D. Baysinger, cdbaysinger@...

      Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth.

           Mark Twain

      A man can be free without being great, but no man can be great without being free.

           Kahlil Gibran

      To: haploblock@...; Ashkenazi-Q@yahoogroups.com
      From: rebekahthorn@...
      Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 00:07:32 -0600
      Subject: [Ashkenazi-Q] Looking for Q1b, mtDNA

      Hello,

      My uncle, mother's brother, had his results come in at 23andMe today.
      This is an unhighlighted match on his relative finder list.

      5th Cousin
      3rd to 10th Cousin
      Male
      Maternal Haplogroup K1b1a
      Paternal Haplogroup Q1b
      0.12%
      1

      I am always happy to be related to another Q. Does anyone recognize
      the combination? One of the Swiss?