Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Qualitative question: why

  • Abramselaine@aol.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 30, 2009
      Thank you, Barry.  In the 70s in San Francisco PhDs were driving taxis.. And did you ever read The Razor's Edge?  A classic in which the world traveler with much wisdom and experience returns and chooses to drive a taxi.
      I just read that Michelle Obama advises not to look at the title or the bank account, but at the heart and soul when searching for a mate.
      Elaine