New News Article

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2008
      Good Morning,

      This just hit the lists. There is a nice bit with Judy Simon.:-)
      http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1206632365879&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

      ISOGG Resource Coordinator
      Volunteer Administrator: H mtDNA Project; Q yDNA Project; Scandinavian
      yDNA Project
      Co-Administrator: I1a yDNA Project
      "dedique cor meum ut scirem prudentiam atque doctrinam erroresque et
      stultitiam et agnovi quod in his quoque esset labor et adflictio
      spiritus"
      Ecc 1:17
    • jason silber
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
        Fellow Qs:

        1) Heres an article about being a Q that I wrote some months ago in the Forward.
        http://www.forward.com/articles/11786/

        2) and heres the URL to the neat genealogy service called Famillion

        Best regards,
        Uzi Silber