Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] FTDNA October 2009 mtDNA Full Sequence Sale Prices

  • BJMVA
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009

      Rebekah,
      Based on what my brother has already tested on FTDNA, are you suggesting #1 for him?  He has not had his mtdna, however, I did through Ancestry.  I tested a J.  He should have the same mtdna that I have.  With the autosomal test he just signed up for, will it provide a full sequence of the mtdna?  OR does he not fall in any of the below groups. I know you said stay tuned if you tested someplace else.  I can not get a grasp on this.
      BJ