Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Re: Khazars - what our enemies have to say

  • Paul Kotik
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 8, 2009
      Bob -

      That was a fascinating post. Wow. What a story.

      My college girfriend later emigrated to Israel and married one of Shimon Peres's sons. I guess they split up later.

      I remember the Israeli lira very well. I also remember two (2!) Friday afternoons in later years when the late afternoon news told us (1) that the lira was no more, and that effective immediately the currency was this new thing called a  "shekel", and (2) when we were told the shekel was no more, and that effective immediately the currency was the "new shekel".  The reason on both occasions was hyperinflation.

      We may see something similar here in the next few years.  When it costs $10,000 to buy a newspaper, we may wake up to find that the US currency is now the "new dollar", one of which is worth 10,000 old dollars.

      Small world.

      Paul Kotik
      Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA