      To: Ashkenazi-Q@yahoogroups.com
      From: adam_bratter@...
      Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 03:18:12 +0000
      Subject: [Ashkenazi-Q] Re: Origin

      Dear Alfred and fellow board members

      We have spoken previously, I am in your project and you have classified me as #18 under Ashina-Bek my kit is 140975.

      On Jewish_Q -- YDNA Haplogroup Q1b of European Descent I am number #97 unassigned.

      On yDNA Haplogroup Q Project I am #168 under Q-M378.

      Still unsure of what my fathers ancestry is due to all of the discussion on the board. Just curious if any conclusion was reached?

      Seems we are all related! So I should see you all as cousins :)

      One thing me and my father have decided is that our paternal ancestry probably does not go back to the middle east as the Y Haplogroup Q started in Siberia - so years of thinking we were Jews in terms of having origins back to the ancient state of Israel is false.

      Thanks!
      Adam