594Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] New Q to List

  • Kevin Riley
    May 9, 2009
      Hello Nadene;
      I don't know enough about the Huffs right now to say, but it looks
      like I am a match for the Dutch branch that settled in New Jersey. My
      DNA has nothing in common with any Rileys I have seen on the Internet.
      Family lore says we descend from the first Riley in America, John, I
      think, who arrived not much after the Pilgrims. It's not a common name
      in NJ in the era I am looking at, and my previous Riley contender, a
      Joseph Riley in Morris County, may have come from Pennsylvania, and
      been a German of some sort.
      Take care,
      Kevin
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic