298Re: [Ashkenazi-Q]

  • KRUPA
    Jul 1, 2008
      Yes, if we put religions, myths, and legends as valid basis for
      DNA forums then we can freely conclude that Indians of both
      Americas are Jews, as they are main carrier of haplogroup Q on
      this planet.
      This is according to Mormons.

      But, I certainly cannot agree that we don't have scientific and
      historical data.
      We have a lot, if not all necessary data to make valid
      conclusions.
      Problem in not in data, but in our approach to this subject.
      Ova poruka poslana je upotrebom T-Com Webmail usluge
      Uzivajte u shoppingu ne napustajuci udobnost svoga doma!
      http://shopping.tportal.hr
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic