1611Re: Speaking of Segal, Levine and Halevi

  • Gene 1
    Sep 1, 2011
      Nadine, I got paid so far for one week out of 6 weeks of work I did. Obamas Medicare agency had been denying everything they can, so my boss is late on paying. Thats the nature of EMS in Texas right now. Fortunately my renters are whats keeping me afloat, and the fact that I have very small bills. But I don't have extra money right now otherwise I would already have done the test. It's interesting to myself.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic