1565Re: For Those Paying for Upgrades - Good Return on Your Investment?

  • systema96
    Aug 19, 2011
      While I could not find any new family members. But there is a close match, but they are not supported by any oral tradition, no documentation.

      Although my research allowed me to meet interesting people and expand social circle. This is a great hobby!

      The new tests allow the researchers to understand more deeply our haplotypes. Any additional information has value for them.

      Vladimir

      --- In Ashkenazi-Q@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dshoward@...> wrote:

      > For those of you who are paying to have more and more yDNA tests do you feel you are getting anything of value in return?
      >
      > What value are you getting?
      >
      > Have you found relatives?
      >
      > Has the additional testing helped your genealogy?
      >
      > Do you have a sense you are just wasting your money and learning nothing really useful?
      >
      > Do you feel you are contributing to valuable research?
      >
      > I have become skeptical of the value of the additional tests that Rebekah keeps encouraging.
      >
      > I am interested in your comments.
      >
      > Dave

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic