1469Re: To Help Rebekah - Consent and/or help her financially

  • Alessandro
    Dec 4, 2010
      A note from the first page of the Y-DNA Haplogroup Q project:

      http://www.familytreedna.com/public/yDNA_Q/default.aspx

      << At this time, it is not possible to donate through PayPal. To make a donation, please call the FTDNA office, Phone: (713) 868-1438, or use this form to mail a check or money order. >>

      Alessandro.

      --- In Ashkenazi-Q@yahoogroups.com, Abramselaine@... wrote:

      > I have repeatedly tried to open Paypal at this site and have been unable
      > to. Does anyone have an answer?
      > Thank you, Elaine
      >

      > In a message dated 11/21/2010 10:59:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      > dshoward@... writes:
      >

      > Rebekah needs your consent to use your DNA sample. She has people who
      > contribute to her project. Additionally, she pays for many of the tests herself.
      >
      > She is a full time graduate student and at the same time she probably
      > spends 80 hours a week as a volunteer genetic genealogist. I hate it to think
      > she also pays for tests out of her own money for us.
      >
      > You do not have to contribute to her fund. However, anyone who would like
      > to help her out _Click Here._
      > (http://www.familytreedna.com/group-general-fund-contribution.aspx?g=Q-YDNA) Give her $24 if you want to help a
      > little. Give her more if you can afford it.
      >
      > Dave
      >

      > --- In Ashkenazi-Q@yahoogroups.com, Judy Papian <jpapian@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Dave,
      > >
      > > "Since many of you have consented to have your samples tested for these
      > > newly discovered SNPs we will soon know so much more about this."
      > >
      > > Does this further testing cost us, and how to consent for it?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Judy Papian for William Papian

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic