1468Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] To Help Rebekah - Consent and/or help her financially

  • Abramselaine@aol.com
    Dec 4, 2010
      I have repeatedly tried to open Paypal at this site and have been unable to.  Does anyone have an answer?
      Thank you,  Elaine

      In a message dated 11/21/2010 10:59:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dshoward@... writes:

      Rebekah needs your consent to use your DNA sample. She has people who contribute to her project. Additionally, she pays for many of the tests herself.

      She is a full time graduate student and at the same time she probably spends 80 hours a week as a volunteer genetic genealogist. I hate it to think she also pays for tests out of her own money for us.

      You do not have to contribute to her fund. However, anyone who would like to help her out Click Here.  Give her $24 if you want to help a little. Give her more if you can afford it.

      Dave

      --- In Ashkenazi-Q@yahoogroups.com, Judy Papian <jpapian@...> wrote:

      > Dear Dave,
      >
      > "Since many of you have consented to have your samples tested for these
      > newly discovered SNPs we will soon know so much more about this."
      >
      > Does this further testing cost us, and how to consent for it?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Judy Papian for William Papian

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic