1338Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] photos of the tribe

  • Jim Porter
    May 4, 2010
      Great pictures!  I am about two weeks off getting my family finder results!

      Sent from my iPad

      On May 4, 2010, at 7:28 PM, Barryzwick@... wrote:

      Thanks, Kim. This is pretty impressive. I have at most one photo of ancestors that far back. Besides hair dye and blow dryers, we should be thankful for fast camera lenses and flash photography. Our ancestors looked so severe in these photos because they had to sit there frozen in place for long periods.
      In a message dated 5/3/2010 11:14:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time, kephrm@... writes:

      <photosHeaderCamera.jpg><photosHeaderLogo.jpg> Photo E-mailPlay slideshow | Download images
      I hope you can see this.  Thank God for hair dye, make-up blow dryers and curling irons
      This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
      To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic