      From: Rebekah Canada <rebekahthorn@...>
      Subject: [Ashkenazi-Q] Autosomal DNA Testing
      To: "Q (Ashkenazi Group)" <Ashkenazi-Q@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 10:46 AM

      Hello,

      As part of beta testing for some new software the company 23andMe is offering a sale on their autosomal SNP test. I think that this will help people understand better both the genetics of the Jewish population, the Ashkenazic Jewish population in relation to other Jews, Europeans, Central Asians, and the Middle East. Therefor I am going to go ahead and suggest ordering the test to all who are interested.

      The Sale ENDS today September 30, 2009 so you need to place your order as soon as possible. To order go to http://www.23andMe. com.
      Place your order for the $399 test. When you get to the part of checkout that asks for a discount code put in QN8VET. This will change the price to $149. Should that code not work for any of you, please let me know and I will check with other friends for available codes.

      Warning
      The testing done by 23andMe contains some medical information. Much more than other genetic ancestry tests. Please think about that and be sure that you are comfortable with what you might find.