      From: BJMVA
      Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 9:54 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ashkenazi-Q] Re: 23 & me Autosomal test NEED HELP!!

      Howard,
      My ggrandfather' s sister was not married to a Huff.  I probably didn't explain it correctly - My ggrandfather' s WIFE, my ggrandmother (Caroline Beasley Marlow) is in Mary's line.  Mary has been seeing Huff's in her mtdna.  Mary goes down the maternal side of the Marlow family.  I go down the paternal side.
      I know you are busy with all of this and I wait for your conclusions.  ALSO, my brother's test has not completed.  He sent it in later than the rest of us.  That will be a whole new can of worms.

      Thank you Howard,

      BJ