No activity in last 7 days
We are a group of parents, teachers, and community members who practice the teachings of Rudolf Steiner. We have several groups that meet regularly, including a handwork group, a study group, a music group for adults, and festivals planning groups. Since 2007, we have been working to begin a Waldorf School in Asheville, NC, which opened it's doors in 2011. Others with interests in Anthroposophy, biodynamics, eurythmy, and other Steiner teachings are also welcome to join the group.
- North Carolina
- Feb 6, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.